Cookies are small files that reside on the user’s computer to allow the service provider to improve interaction between the website and its visitors. In some cases, cookies may only be stored with the user’s consent.
There are different types of cookies, mainly cookies affected by law and cookies that are exempt from law:
- Technical cookies: They are required for browsing. Without them, the website would not work properly.
- Session or personalisation cookies: They allow the website to recognise the user’s language, font size, etc.
- Security cookies: they prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
Cookies affected by law:
- Analytic cookies: they are used to measure users’ activity and to carry out web browsing statistics.
- Advertising cookies: they measure the frequency and the content of advertisements.
- Tracking cookies: They store information about users with the purpose to display personalised advertisements to them.
creas.es states that its website uses Google Analytics, an analytic web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
When you visit creas.es , some of the cookies, rather than being stored by us, are stored by third parties. For instance, if you click on a third-party advertisement displayed on the website (i.e., for a product that is not sold by us), that third party may store cookies in your device. We entertain a commercial relationship with these third parties, but we will not store any cookie in your device. We therefore suggest that you to visit these third parties’ websites for further information on the cookies they store and how you may manage them.
|Cookie||Name||Purpose / Further information|
|Google Analytics||_utma||creas.es, supports the use of Google Analytics on the website to track user activity|
|_utmb||Google Analytics cookies collect standard registration information and data concerning the users’ behaviour anonymously|
|_utmc||Used to assess approximately how much time is spent on the website.|
|_utmz||developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies (in English).|
List of cookies:
Cookies have to be enabled/disabled through your Internet browser. We explain below how you can manage cookies on your computer through the main browsers. If you wish to obtain further information on how to manage cookies on your tablet and/or mobile phone, check your documentation or online help files.
- On the settings menu, select ‘Show Advanced Settings” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the ‘Content Settings’ button in the privacy section.
- The section on the top of the page displayed provides information on cookies and allows you to enable any cookies you may wish to use. It also allows you to delete any cookie stored on your computer at that time.
- Click the menu button and select ‘options’.
- Select the privacy panel on the Options table.
- On the dropdown menu, choose ‘use custom settings for history’. This will give you access to cookie settings and you may choose to enable o disable cookies by ticking the relevant box.
Internet Explorer 6+
- Click the tools menu button and choose ‘Internet Options’.
- Click the privacy tab.
- A slider will be displayed, and you can use it to manage your privacy settings, with six different positions allowing you to control the number of cookies that will be stored: Block all cookies, High, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- On the settings menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the option you prefer from ‘block cookies’ section.
For all remaining browsers
If you wish to obtain further information on how to manage cookies on other browsers, please check your documentation or online help files.
How to enable/disable third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not stored by us. We therefore suggest that you check these third parties’ websites for further information on the cookies they store, and how you may manage them.